What To Consider Before Buying An Ideal Cut Diamond Proposal Ring
Every individual has a different preference for the wedding rings, and this evokes the talk about diamond proposal rings will answer these three questions.
How to find the ideal cut diamond for the proposal? What are the popular types of diamond engagement rings? What are the things to consider before purchasing a proposal ring?
IDEAL DIAMOND FOR PROPOSAL
Many guys find it very challenging to find the “ideal” diamond ring for their girlfriends and wives because they get stuck, not knowing whether their loved ones will like the ring, and to make the matter worse, it might be out of their budget.
First things first, this website is here to help you understand the logic of “ideal” when it comes to proposal diamond rings because that’s my specialty!!! Well, by ideal, I will introduce the diamond 4C:
The main interest here lies on the diamond cutting which forms the ideal ring for the proposal where it’s for engagement or wedding. Cutting a diamond ring rotates all around the shape of the ring, the physical appearance such as the carat mosaic you choose. Don’t be ripped off, choose what your lover loves most and put it on the ring, it will be ideal.
Desired Shapes for Cut Diamond Proposal Ring
- Brilliant diamond – this is the common use diamond cutting shape. It is universal and cheaply available. It’s so affordable,and this befits those who are traditional, timeless and a bit classy. Let them go round!!
According to Schreiber. M, rounded diamond cuts are the most popular accounting to 60% of bridal engagement rings.
- Cushion cut diamond – This form of diamond ring cut is for fancy chic’s who are delicate, and I would describe them as delicate. These rings form the ideal romantic appeal that these ladies desire; and trust me, your proposal will receive many “yeses” by the time you’re done explaining yourself. Go for the cushion, its fit for you!!!
According to one of the leading diamond jeweller, Cushion Brellia is the World’s first Cushion Cut Hearts & Arrows Diamond.
- The oval-diamond cut – This goes for the men who are so imaginative and experimental like a cutting edge. The shape is elegant because of its elongated edges and mostly chooses this if your lady has short fingers. The number of this kind of rings amounts to a small percentage of about 1 % of every ten engagements. The oval ring is for the daring Mr.’s.
- Emerald-cut diamond- The diamond cut forms the top notch of the diamond cuts. It’s for the princes and princesses. They are so attractive with sophisticated and elegant looks. If your bride knows what she wants from you, don’t hesitate to go for this diamond cut. It’s ideal. Go emerald if you’re adventurous, confident and charming!!!
Don’t be ripped off; Diamond proposal ring is all about cutting. Choose the ideal!!
DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING IDEAS
I don’t want to pamper you with a lot of ideas that have been commonly used but let’s go for some unique ring ideas. Watch the video from a reputable Singapore diamond jeweller – JP will give you some inspiration.
The Glamour Newsletter edited by Lajiness. L (https://www.glamour.com/gallery/10-engagement-ring-trends-youll-see-everywhere-in-2018) is also a good reference for the popular diamond engagement ideas. Here are some for your consideration.
- The first common gold diamond ideal is using the solitaire ring that is like a pear-shaped stone. It is among the trending diamond engagement ring that gives a colorful and unique appearance.
- The second diamond engagement ring is trillion cut-diamonds that have a triangle shape on both sides. Remarkably, the shape is ideal for geometric triangle wedding furniture setting that resembles the emeralds cuts explained above.
- The third gold diamond ring idea is that of East-West style that has horizontal arrangements suited for any wear and forms a traditional natural fit. It is a simple gold diamond ring that can go with any wedding gown because of its natural appearance.
Summarily, relax because buying diamond ring for proposal or engagement in Singapore can be a very long and intimidating process.